- Construction materials industry;
- Packaging industry;
- Food industry - shrink film for packaging of bottled food products;
- Health care.
1. Polyethylene (LDPE) single layer film, in a wide variety of types:
- Agricultural film, UV protected, for greenhouses, melon and strawberry cultures, soil covering material;
- Packaging normal or shrinkable film;
- Film for bags and sacks;
- Film for lamination and flexo printing process;
- Shrink film for food packaging.
LDPE film, single wound sheet, in tubular form, with or without folds.
- New raw material:
- 0.018 to 0.25 mm thickness
- 200 to 2000 mm lay-flat width (maximum circumference up to 6000 mm
- Film from recycled LDPE
- 0.025-0.25 mm thickness
- 200 to 2000 mm lay-flat width (maximum circumference up to 4000 mm)
The products can be in natural colour, coloured or printed, as well as additivated with additives such as UV protection, antistatic, slip and antiblock.